Versatile DLP projection in WuXGA resolution
The IN5555L DLP projector has the ultimate in native wide resolution at 1920 x 1200 dpi, so all your content will be displayed as it was meant to be seen, and big enough for everyone to see.
The IN5555L is versatile enough to install in most any auditorium, convention hall, church or other house of worship -- even when projecting over long distances or in high ambient light.
Why choose an IN5555L projector?
- WUXGA (1920 x 1200) native resolution
- Up to 7000 lumens (with "Presentation" color wheel)
- Six lens options to suit your complex installation
- Two user-replaceable 6-segment color wheels for incredible color quality and versatility
- The latest 3G-SDI input for the highest resolution and picture quality
- Motorized lens shift, zoom and focus for ease of image placement
- 24/7 capable with dual liquid-cooled lamps
Six interchangeable lens
The IN5555L projector offers six bayonet style lenses for tremendous installation flexibility. No lens is included with the projector, so you only pay for what you need. Plus, they are easily swapped in seconds.
- Wide Fixed (LENS-075)
- Wide Zoom (LENS-076)
- Standard Throw (LENS-074)
- Semi-Long Throw Zoom (LENS-079)
- Long Throw Zoom (LENS-077)
- Ultra-Long Throw Zoom (LENS-078)
The IN5555L WuXGA projector provides the inputs and outputs to meet the needs of today's digital content and automated room systems.
- 3G-SDI input (and output) provides more bandwidth to allow for higher resolution and frame rates associated with today's HD content
- HDMI 1.4 projects HD-quality video and audio from a variety of sources
- DVI-D and 5 BNC inputs for additional reliable and high quality connections
- RS232 port to add to your room control system
- RJ45/LAN input for network control using Telnet protocol, plus remote access and control for administrators
Features for Vivid Projection
The IN5555L WuXGA projector is loaded with features to aid in installation and to produce the bright, vivid images needed for large image installations.
- Two user-replaceable color wheels (both included with the projector) provide incredible color accuracy and brightness customization
- Motorized lens shift lets you move the image 9:1 vertically and 4:6 horizontally to assist in demanding installations
- Built-in test patterns: Align, Map, and Color Check
- Adaptive contrast lets you monitor the black level and the average picture level of your signal
- Lens shutter instantly cuts the light via the remote control for a presenter's comfort
- Dynamic Black feature automatically reduces black levels in darker scenes
Versatile for Many Applications
The InFocus IN5555L projector has the features and wide WuXGA native resolution to meet the needs of a wide variety of applications.
- Lens shift memory lets you store zoom, focus and lens shift positions for multi-screen rooms and multi-resolution content
- Image warping for projecting on curved surfaces
- Image blending with on-board mixing lets you quickly line up and blend multiple IN5555L projectors to create one big, smooth image
- Picture-in-picture for showing two images side-by-side
- Dual liquid-cooled lamps for fail-safe 24/7 operation
- 360-degree projection for applications in auditoriums, visitor centers and museums