To register for SMART Notebook Certification you must register for all three consecutive days, Click Here to register
If you or your organization provides training on SMART products, then consider SMART Certification Training. SMART Certification Training goes beyond the basics with extensive hands-on training that enables you to train others effectively. The credential you will receive gives you the required skills to deliver high-quality training for SMART Board interactive whiteboards.
Unless otherwise indicated, all events are delivered using SMART Notebook 11 software.
Benefits of SMART certification training
Upon completion of the course and final approval from the SMART Certification Trainer, you will receive the following benefits:
- Special listing on the SMART website as a SMART Certified Trainer
- Access to the SMART Certified Trainer logo for marketing materials
- Licensed copy of the SMART Board Interactive Whiteboard Learner Workbook or the option to purchase production-quality books through SMART
- Official SMART certificates to hand out to participants in your SMART training sessions
What to expect
- A comprehensive review of the SMART Training Session Facilitator's Guide, providing a module-by-module walk-through of a SMART training session, complete with instructions on how to convey key points
- An opportunity to role-play, practice sections of a SMART training session and receive personal feedback from a SMART Certification Trainer
- An explanation of support materials and services available from SMART to help you stay ahead of the curve on product knowledge
- A maximum of 15 participants to maintain a hands-on, interactive learning environment
- At the end of this program, participants are certified to run a 90-minute, half-day or full-day SMART training session
NOTE: The program includes pre- and post-certification requirements that must be completed before you receive accreditation.
Participants will receive the following materials:
- SMART Training Session Facilitator's Guide – the complete reference for delivering a SMART training session
- Resources CD-ROM - includes sample files, a Notebook software presentation file and other templates to accompany your training sessions
Pre- and post-certification requirements
- Certification candidates are also required to bring a laptop computer with the most current SMART Notebook software already installed, complete with any updates or services packages
- Applicants must have basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems or Macintosh computers
- Participants must complete a pre-certification package, including readings, research and assignments.
- All participants must present a sample of their training after the session for final approval
- SMART Certified Trainers are required to report monthly the total number of sessions they deliver and the total number of people to whom they deliver training
- As part of the quality assurance process, SMART Certified Trainers will be periodically asked to submit the participant feedback forms from their sessions along with a feedback summary sheet